Thursday, December 07, 2006

Official Spokestoddler

Soooo the child has finally decided that the educational materials my company designs are more addictive than, say, whatever the toddler equivalent of crystal m3th is.

Given what I do all day, you'd think it would annoy me to have to watch 2-minute animated clips of "The Eensy-Weensy Spider" and "The Wheels on the Bus" but all I can say is that it's about dang time. I was getting tired of having to dodge my boss's queries about how D likes our product. Telling him that "he likes it as long as there's not something more interesting going on, like figuring out how many peas have become fused to his booster seat or learning to pass gas in the tub" hasn't made me a candidate for employee of the year so far.

So thanks, little guy. Your next vocabulary words will be "mommy's little job security officer." I might even have it put on a t-shirt.