Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Am I biased?

Because I feel like one of "those" mothers when I admit this, but I really do think he might be one of the top ten cutest toddlers ever.

Yes, Bee-bee raked all these leaves and managed to play with me at the same time. Mommy was just taking notes and muttering the whole time.
This cute smirk, Bee-bee? Is only for you.
The autumnal equinox brings out my inner cutie. And I even held still long enough for someone to snap a picture, because that's just the kind of guy I am.

P.S. Thanks to all of you who voted for Nancy. She won MOTW at Crazy Hip Blog Mamas. I like to think my 6 readers and I played a part. You rock. I have several other victims nominees in mind, so I'll be contacting many of you in the weeks to come. If you are on my blogroll and you've never won before, you are fair game. If you don't want to be nominated, just let me know.