Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Meme 'em and Weep

Okay, so I got memed by Belinda, and I felt like I was finally in. Everyone I know around me gets memed all the time, but not me. Always the meme-reader, never the memed. So thanks for sharing the moment with me.

Ok, now, the deal is this: The person who's been memed thinks of 3-5 movies that make them weep. Like really weep. Then that person goes to Google images and finds a pic from the movie that doesn't totally give it away, and paste the image into his/her blog. Then, the memed one highlights the pic and creates a link to the movie's IMDB page (that way, if someone doesn't know what movie the pic is from, they can click on the picture and it'll take them to IMDB so they can find out!).

The final step is that the memed becomes the memer. If you get tagged here, pick some folks and meme them, too!

Ok, so here are four of my weepers. I am ashamed of the last two, but I gotta be me. After the images, I'm naming the folks I hope will do this, but naturally, anyone's welcome to do it. Let me know in the comments if you guessed my movies and if you're going to do it, too, so I can check out your list.
























And the one I'm MOST embarassed to admit...




























Okay, now for the tag-you're-it bit. Do it if you want. If you do, I can't promise you that you'll get an email with a funny video in it or a free computer from Microsoft or anything, but I can promise you that if you don't, you won't have seven years of bad luck or anything:

Kat

Lisa

Emily

Ann


Heather (since I'm sure Brian doesn't cry at movies)