Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh, the PLACES he'll go

So while Bee-bee was here last week, I managed to capture these photos of D-funk doing his new favorite activity: climbing! It seems like we only got a couple cherished days of walking before he decided Just Walking was sooo, you know, last Tuesday and started climbing everything in sight. Oy, as GGC would say, to the vey.

We call this first one "Hey, mama--guess what I'm going to do while you're doing the dishes and not watching?" He hasn't (knock on wood) done a gainer yet, but I've since learned to keep the rocking chair in the kitchen while I'm working in there!















We call this one "Get down? Get. down. Hmmm. Nope, sorry, I'm not programmed to acccept that command yet. How 'bout I hold my arms up, grunt and squeal, and you lift me up and put me down instead? Thaaanks."