Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yo, where'd everybody go?

commenting and trackback have been added to this blog...I'm still not totally sure what trackback means, but I will tell you that it LOOKS like the comments from all three of my readers have disappeared. They haven't. Comments on old posts can be seen by clicking the time stamp that follows each post. I copied Emily :) and Dutch's comments on the most recent post into Haloscan, but dude, I have a lotta posts and I don't think I'll be able to copy the old comments over to the new system.

But feel free to comment away--I think Haloscan is easier to use than Blogger's format, especially for those of you who aren't bloggers!

Less administrative posts coming soon...just wanted to let everybody know I hadn't deleted their kind words, sweet thoughts and insightful musings.