Monday, June 13, 2005

Bloggermoms?

So I've started a blog, which, like scrapbooking, is something I said I'd NEVER do. Of course, that was before I became a mother; I also said I'd never want a mini-van or want to stay home with my kid, so I've learned to eat a lot of my own words (and tone down a lot of my expectations) in this great adventure.

I have no idea how to start blogging except to just write. I'll confess, I find blogs to be pretty narcissistic and just plain odd, but I like the idea of having a kind of online journal. So we'll see. I'm not making any promises about how often I'll post (remember, toning down the expectations here) or whether or not the posts will even have anything to do with my son or my job being his mother, but I'll try to be honest and perhaps even witty.

Thanks for reading--stay tuned.